The operators of these webpages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations as well as this data protection declaration.
1. person responsible for data processing
The responsible party within the meaning of data protection laws, especially the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
HELO GmbH Logistics & Services Lars Franke
Merseburger Str. 91
phone: 03443 333 690
fax: 03443 333 699
You can reach the data protection officer of HELO within the meaning of the DSGVO at:
Tel.: 0341 91 35 866 4
Every person affected may contact our data protection officer directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
2. general information
A. Extent of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent as it is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users is regularly taking place only with the consent of the user. An exception applies if obtaining prior consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
B. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Soweit wir für Verarbeitungsvorgänge personenbezogener Daten eine Einwilligung der betroffenen Person einholen, dient Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a EU-Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) als Rechtsgrundlage. Bei der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten, die zur Erfüllung eines Vertrages, dessen Vertragspartei die betroffene Person ist, erforderlich ist, dient Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO als Rechtsgrundlage. Dies gilt auch für Verarbeitungsvorgänge, die zur Durchführung vorvertraglicher Maßnahmen erforderlich sind. Soweit eine Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten zur Erfüllung einer rechtlichen Verpflichtung erforderlich ist, der unser Unternehmen unterliegt, dient Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. c DSGVO als Rechtsgrundlage. Für den Fall, dass lebenswichtige Interessen der betroffenen Person oder einer anderen natürlichen Person eine Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten erforderlich machen, dient Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. d DSGVO als Rechtsgrundlage. ist die Verarbeitung zur Wahrung eines berechtigten Interesses unseres Unternehmens oder eines Dritten erforderlich und überwiegen die Interessen, Grundrechte und Grundfreiheiten des Betroffenen das erstgenannte Interesse nicht, so dient Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO als Rechtsgrundlage für die Verarbeitung.
C. Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may take place beyond this, if it is required by the European or national legislator in Union-law regulations, laws, or other provisions to which the controller is subject. The data is blocked or deleted, if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a necessity for the continued storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a fulfillment of the contract.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use respective state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g., SSL) over HTTPS. Yet, we would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g., during communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
3. Information on data processing
Visiting the website – server log files
When visiting the website, the browser used on your end device sends information to the server on which the website is hosted. This information is temporarily stored in the server’s log files.
The following personal data is collected:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- previously visited website (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
Purposes of processing: Dhe aforementioned data are collected and processed in order to ensure a
connection to the website and a correct display of the content. The data is deleted when it is no longer required.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is in the improvement, stability, functionality, and security of our Internet presence. In no case do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Objection, revocation, and deletion: The data will be deleted at the latest after seven days, unless further storage is required for evidence purposes. Otherwise, the data is completely or partially excluded from deletion until the final clarification of an incident.
- 1&1 IONOS SE Hosting
- the provider is used for the purpose of contractual performance regarding our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast, and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). In order to ensure data protection compliant processing, we have concluded a contract on order processing with our provider.
- 1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany
- Website: ionos.de, Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.ionos.de/terms-gtc/terms-privacy
Inquiry by e-mail, telephone, or fa
Type and purpose of processing:If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Legal basis: The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO), or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested.
Recipients: Recipients of the data are, if applicable, order processors.
Storage period: The data you send to us via contact requests remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g., after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular legal retention periods – remain unaffected.
Type and purpose of processing: We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), as far as it is necessary for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship.
Legal basis: The legal basis is Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG-neu and, if applicable, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the initiation or implementation of contractual relationships. Furthermore, we may process personal data from you if this is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO) or for the defense of asserted legal claims against us. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest is, for example, a duty of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). If you give us an explicit consent to process personal data for specific purposes, the lawfulness of this processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. Consent given can be revoked at any time, with effect for the future (see section 9 of this data protection information). If an employment relationship arises between you and us, we may, in accordance with Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG-neu, further process the personal data already received from you for the purposes of the employment relationship, as far as this is necessary for the implementation or termination of the employment relationship, or for the exercise or fulfillment of the rights and obligations of the employee representation resulting from a law or a collective agreement, a company or service agreement (collective agreement).
Categories of personal data: We only process data that is related to your application. This may include general data about you (name, address, contact details, etc.), information about your professional qualifications and school education, information on further professional training and, if applicable, other data that you provide to us in connection with your application.
Sources of the data: We process personal data that we receive while contacting.
Recipients: Recipients of the data may be order processors.
Storage period: Wir speichern Ihre personenbezogenen Daten solange dies für die Entscheidung über Ihre Bewerbung erforderlich ist. Ihre personenbezogenen Daten bzw. Bewerbungsunterlagen werden maximal sechs Monate nach Beendigung des Bewerbungsverfahrens (z. B. der Bekanntgabe der Absageentscheidung) gelöscht, sofern nicht eine längere Speicherung rechtlich erforderlich oder zulässig ist. Wir speichern Ihre personenbezogenen Daten darüber hinaus nur, soweit dies gesetzlich oder im konkreten Fall zur Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen für die Dauer eines Rechtsstreits erforderlich ist. Für den Fall, dass Sie einer längeren Speicherung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten zugestimmt haben, speichern wir diese nach Maßgabe Ihrer Einwilligungserklärung. Kommt es im Anschluss an das Bewerbungsverfahren zu einem Beschäftigungsverhältnis, Ausbildungsverhältnis oder Praktikantenverhältnis, werden Ihre Daten, soweit erforderlich und zulässig, zunächst weiterhin gespeichert und anschließend in die Personalakte überführt.
Verwendung von Google Maps
On this website, we use the services of Google Maps. Google Maps is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter “Google”). This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the integration of Google Maps and the associated data transfer to Google is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
Recipients: By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in, or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account.
If you do not want the assignment in your profile at Google, you must log out of Google before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is particularly carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to provide need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this.
Transfer to third countries: EA transfer of data to the USA cannot be ruled out.
Storage period: When you consent to the use of the Google Maps service, a cookie is set in your browser. This serves to ensure that you do not have to agree again when you visit our website again. You have control over these cookies and can delete them at any time in your browser settings.
Provision mandatory or required: The provision of your personal data is voluntary, based solely on your consent. If you disable access, this may result in functional restrictions on the website.
- Google Maps
- The service is used for the purpose of predominantly legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) of the traceability of the responsible party and in the sense also the pre-contractual fulfillment towards our potential and existing customers according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google LLC, based in California, USA, and, if applicable, US authorities may access the data stored by Google.
- Detailed instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products can be found here.
Fan page on Facebook
Our company operates within the social network “Facebook” (operated by: Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) a so-called fan page.
Since the operation of the fan page is a joint responsibility (Art. 26 DSGVO) between Facebook Ireland Ltd. and our company in terms of data protection law, a corresponding agreement has been concluded with Facebook Ireland Ltd. which you can view under the following link: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
When you use Facebook products, such as our fan page, Facebook collects and uses the information described in its “Data Policy” under “What types of information do we collect?”.
Facebook’s “Data Policy” is online at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
For fan pages, Facebook provides statistics and insights for fan page operators that help them gain insights about the types of actions people take on their pages (“page-insights”).
Our company has no control over the fact that these statistics and insights are collected by Facebook. According to Facebook, page-insights are designed to show important trends without revealing details about them that could identify you.
According to Facebook, it is possible for fan page operators to possibly associate your profile picture with your “like” preferences for the fan page if you have tagged the fan page with “like” and you have set your “like” preferences for pages to “public”.
Information used for page insights
- Viewing a page or post or video from a page
- Subscribing or unsubscribing a page
- marking a page or a post with “like” or “no longer like”
- recommending a page in a post or comment
- commenting on, sharing, or responding to a page post (including the way of responding)
- hiding a post or reporting it as spam
- clicking on a link leading to the page from another page on Facebook or from a website outside Facebook
- moving the cursor over the name or profile picture of a page to preview page content
- clicking on the webpage button, phone number button, “plan route” button, or any other button on a page
- information about whether you are logged in via a computer or mobile device while visiting or interacting with a page or its content
Accountability for your information used to create page insights
Page insights provided to a website may require the processing of personal data that falls under the protection of the European General Data Protection Regulation (or “GDPR”). The GDPR applies to the processing of this data if, for example, you reside in an area where Facebook Ireland provides Facebook products. Then Facebook Ireland and our company may be jointly responsible for your data collected in connection with a visit to or interaction with a page (including its content), to the extent that the data is processed for page insights. In this case, the following applies to processing under joint responsibility:
- Facebook Ireland and our company have entered into an agreement that sets out their respective obligations under the GDPR. https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
- Facebook Ireland and our company have agreed that Facebook is primarily responsible for providing you with information about the joint processing and enabling you to exercise your rights under the GDPR. Under the GDPR, you have the right of access, rectification, portability, and erasure of your data, as well as the right to object to the processing of your data and to restrict processing. You can learn more about these rights in your Facebook settings.
- Facebook Ireland and our company have agreed that the Irish Data Protection Commission is the lead authority for oversight of processing under joint responsibility. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission (see www.dataprotection.ie) or with your local supervisory authority.
Your data subject rights
You may exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided for our Data Protection Officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 DSGVO).
If you have given us consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at any time, e.g., the competent supervisory authority in the federal state of your residence or the authority responsible for us.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: